There are always a lot of misunderstood when it comes to the phrase “mood stabilizer”. The FDA officials were the first who used this term to name treatments, prescribed for people with bipolar disorder. However, in most countries a number of supplements, aimed at natural mood improvement, as well as anti-depression supplements, which consist of natural herbs and amino acids, and can be taken without prescription, are named as “mood stabilizer”.
What is the best natural mood-stabilizing substance?
The main deal is what the best mood stabilizer medication is and what the criteria of its benefits are. The first thing, which should be taken into consideration while choosing the best one is the efficiency of its main components – vitamins and amino acids, which occurred in natural way and play important role in maintaining calm and healthy mind. Mood stabilizing drugs can be divided into two groups, one of which is aimed at supporting proper neurotransmitter content and the other – at mind calming. A great number of mood stabilizers’ advantages have to be proved to substantiate the real long-term use of them. Your aim implies choosing mood stabilizer, which combines both maintaining neurotransmitter activity and keeping mind in calm.
Top 5 naturally occurring mood-stabilizing meds (supps)
1. L-Tryptophan is one of the essence amino acid included in a lot of mood-stabilizing meds. This compound is considered a powerful improver of neurotransmitter activity. Our body uses L-Tryptophan for serotonin producing, which is one of the most significant brain mood regulators. Being the natural stabilizer of mood, the substance is used as a great remedy for easing anxiety symptoms and depression defusing.
2. Naturally produced amino acid 5-HTP is transformed to two hormones (melatonin and serotonin). Its efficiency implies developing activity of neurotransmitter, improving the operation of the central nervous system and sleep cycles regulating
3. The tea made with chamomile flowers is a well-known calm sleeping remedy, our ancestries used for many years. It has been recently proved that chamomile beneficially affects central nervous system. Its specialization is neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine, playing a significant role in mood regulating.
4. Lemon Balm is also the plant-based medication, applied for handling insomnia and decreasing anxiety level. Besides, it can be used as powerful antioxidant, which aim is to reduce or stop inflammation, that directly leads mood disorders.
5. Magnesium is a mineral regulator of excitability of central nervous system. Unstoppable firm anxiety can occur even when the lack of magnesium is minimum. The level of natural minerals in nowadays food is getting less every year. That is why, more than a half of all adults in USA do not get enough magnesium with food.
Users of natural mood stabilizing meds
Daily stresses and emotional misbalance our life is overwhelmed with leave the trace on our health. That is why, in order to avoid depression, anxiety and suppressed mood, you have to find the ways of dealing with the consequences of stress. One of the best remedies are naturally produced brain pills, aimed at reducing the level of stress and enhancing the feeling of happiness. Summing up, natural mood-stabilizing meds are very popular among people, willing to find the relief or getting rid of stresses and depressions they gain.